Skip to main content

xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun


Today I updated my Mac to OS Sierra, and when I opened Android Studio, I was getting an error about Git configuration

So I went to Preferences/Git, and I make sure the path to git executable was working by clicking on the Test button, and that's when I got this error : 

xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun

I figure I'd post this in case someone else runs into the same situation.

The solution:
 xcode-select --install


Happy coding!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use gradle to find dependency tree

A quick guide to creating an easy to read report of your dependency tree using Gradle.  Inspecting Dependencies  Gradle provides enough tools to navigate large dependency graphs and solve situations that can lead to  dependency hell . You can choose to render the full graph of dependencies as well as identify the selection reason and origin for a dependency. Listing dependencies in your project Rendering the dependency tree is particularly useful if you'd like to identify which dependencies have been resolved at runtime and get valuable information in case any dependency conflict resolution occurred. The dependency report will contain declared and transitive dependencies. Every Gradle project provides the task dependencies for rendering the so-called dependency report from the command line. By default, the dependency report presents dependencies for all configurations. To print information for a specific configuration, you need to provide the optional parameter